- Our Party
- 2014 Races
- Take Action
Getting Started on VoteBuilder
- A Democratic Candidate seeking office
- A member of the House or Senate Democratic Caucus
- An officer or volunteer with a county Democratic Party
Access for Democratic Candidates
Any Democratic candidate for office in Tennessee may purchase access to the VoteBuilder database. For more information about what VoteBuilder is and how it can help your campaign, please click here.
You may pay the entire fee at once, or pay in monthly installments. The amount to be paid will be prorated from the date the contract is signed until the Election Date. If Campaign is paying in monthly installments, the total fee will be increased by 10%.
Fee Schedule (All prices increase by 10% if paid in monthly installments):
- Statewide: $10,000
- Congressional District: $2,000
- Countywide Districts (such as County Mayor, County Clerk, County Sheriff, At-Large County Commissioner, or Super District): $0.005 per VoteBuilder record
- All other districts (including municipalities and City Mayor elections, even if the City and County are consolidated): $0.01 per VoteBuilder record
Please contact the State VoteBuilder Administrator to determine the fee for your race: email@example.com
You will need to sign and return the VoteBuilder Agreement. Click here to download the agreement in PDF format.
You can enclose this agreement with your check or fax it to 615-410-4718.
You can mail a check to :
Tennessee Democratic Party
1900 Church Street, Ste. 203
Nashville, TN 37203
Access for Elected Caucus Members
Access for County Party Leadership
3. County parties have access to VoteBuilder for the purpose of building the Democratic Party in their county. Each county has a County VoteBuilder Administrator (County VBA) who works with the State VBA and manages the database in their county. The county chair has the responsibility for designating the County VBA and determining who gets access within their county. For more information, please contact your county party chair.
Topics2012 Barack Obama bill haslam Bob Corker Bob tuke budget chip forrester craig fitzhugh Diane Black DNC Dolores Gresham Economy Education eric stewart gloria johnson GOP Watch Gray Sasser Health Care Jim Cooper jobs John McCain Lamar Alexander Latest News Marsha Blackburn medicare middle class Mike Padgett mike turner Mitt Romney P2008 Phil Bredesen Ron Ramsey Roy Herron Scandal scott desjarlais state house state Senate statewide stephen fincher Steve Cohen taxes tn04 TNDP TNGOP voter id