Register to Vote
Register to vote today! It’s easy. At the TNDP, we want you to get involved and become an active voice in our democratic process. Our voter registration resource guide provides all the necessary information to register from the comfort of their home and anywhere with an internet connection.
Remember you can always register to vote in person at:
- County Clerk’s Offices
- County Election Commission Office
- Public Libraries
- Register of Deeds Offices
or during a transaction with one of the following:
- Department of Health (WIC program)
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Safety (motor vehicles division)
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
To obtain your voter information which includes your current address, polling location and representatives, click on this link.
Register to vote today and start exercising your right. For your convenience, we have compiled these links for more information to put you on the way to the ballot box!
AFFIDAVIT FOR PHOTO ID (pdf)
REQUEST ABSENTEE BALLOT (pdf)
PHYSICIAN STATEMENT (pdf)