Today, TNDP Chair Hendrell Remus announced his transition advisory team.
“My advisory team is composed of devoted Tennesseans from across the state. I will collaborate with each member of the advisory team to assist me in picking the very best talent and putting my vision to turn Tennessee blue into action. This is an exciting time for Tennessee’s Democratic Party and it’s time to get to work.” – TNDP Chair Hendrell Remus
The TNDP Transition Advisory Team has been established by the incoming TNDP Chair to assist with reviewing job descriptions for a reorganized TNDP staff; while also reviewing the professional profiles of prospective incoming staff. In an effort to ensure an efficient start to the new administration, the team will review current standing committees and suggest new Ad hoc committees. The incoming administration will launch an online form for TNDP Executive Committee members to express interest in serving on specific committees and the Advisory Team will assist in reviewing interest forms and identifying individuals for appointment to those committees.
- Barbara Wagner – TNDP Vice Chair and Executive Committeewoman
- Ernest Brooks, Esq. – Jackson City Councilman and Executive Committeeman
- Marjorie Pomeroy-Wallace – Executive Committeewoman
- JB Smiley Jr., Esq. – Memphis City Councilman
- Trikelle Otkins – Educator and Founder of Orange Mound Youth Empowerment Center
- Isaac Kimes, Esq. – Attorney
- Maria Brewer – TNDP Director of Party Affairs
- Thurston Smith – Retired-Executive Career Field Civil Servant and Educator
- Robin Kimbrough, Esq. – Attorney