The role of the data administrator is to manage the voter file, provide customer service and technical support to staff and candidates, and train Democrats in the use of VoteBuilder in order to advance the goals of the party.
The Data Administrator will:
- Assist the state party staff with data needs, especially pulling lists quickly and correctly
- Be responsible for ensuring that Democrats are using VoteBuilder effectively and solving problems related to VoteBuilder as necessary
- Provide prompt customer service to party leaders, candidates, and their staff by providing access to the voter file, training on its use, and troubleshooting any issues that arise
- A positive, customer-service oriented personality and the ability to respond to issues promptly
- Ability to plan and manage time sensitive projects with competing needs
- Knowledge of Votebuilder/VAN including MyCampaign
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL including creating queries and manipulating large data sets preferred
- Familiarity with GIS preferred
- Experience standardizing data from multiple sources to produce reports
- Capacity and desire to work long hours in a campaign setting
To Apply: Please email a resume, 3 references, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Data Administrator.”
The Tennessee Democratic Party is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The TNDP is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis.